The Vistar Method can be used for individual and group awakening. A Circle as a creative association has certain obvious and practical advantages. There is a potential for accelerated learning in the sharing of knowledge and experience. This is a remarkable occurrence and does not happen in every group setting and is a frequently unappreciated privilege. There is in addition a dimension of challenge and growth that in our experience cannot be bypassed. Any vision of Oneness that has not been tested by dealing with personalities, types and worldviews that are so different from our own, is not grounded in reality. We quickly realize that the Circle becomes a microcosm for issues that are confronting the whole of humanity. In this concentrated environment, a little bit of honest self-observation reveals that we carry within ourselves all the forces which have led to our present predicament as a species. The conscious circle then becomes a setting where these archetypal difficulties can be acknowledged, seen and transcended.
- By coming together in a new relationship, we will be engaged in a field of ‘spiritual genetic engineering.’
- Adding and combining genes of individuality and talent in an invisible realm, splicing, and positioning positive assets to complement, support and transcend the same deficient areas.
- We are extending the number of ‘chromosomes’ to create an entity with completely new qualities and abilities.
- In effect, a new circle being is born.
This may be a fanciful way of expressing the fact that tolerance, respect and valuation of each other’s unique abilities creates the possibility of working and achieving together in ways we could not have imagined.
- Hidden Gifts and talents are revealed as needed by the Evolutionary Impulse.
- Engages all participants in the creative process.
- Provides a structure for harnessing and containing the creative tension that naturally emerges in the
- co-creative process.
- Opens a space where talents can be developed.
- Provides the backdrop where the resolution of despairing or divergent opinions and points of view can converge.
- Supports participants to go beyond their own limits.
- Offers opportunities to experience creative satisfaction beyond the ego.
- Experience and embody the great principle that the whole is greater then the sum of its parts.
- Prepares the environment of inclusiveness and unity for audience or guests.
The Vistar Method can be used for all levels of business meetings, including staff meetings, team management meetings, cross-functional meetings, senior management meetings, Board of Directors meetings, within corporate seminars/workshops, marketing and strategic planning sessions, civic organizations, non-governmental organization (NGO), and more. The Method is based on an aligned intention to serve the individual, group and the larger objectives of the organization within the context evolutionary partnership.
- Allows participants to remain fully engaged and focused in the meeting process.
- Opens space where individual can authentically contribute to the whole.
- Supports participants to go beyond preconceived beliefs and interpretations.
- Provides the backdrop where the resolution of divergent viewpoints can converge.
- Provides a structure for harnessing and containing creativity that can lead to cohesiveness and
- Experience and embody the great principle that the whole is greater then the sum of its parts